Monday, September 8, 2014

Daredevil on Netflix

The red fearless one receives his on show.

Netflix has worked out a deal to release several Netflix Original Series with the characters in the Marvel universe. There are 4 shows in the works at this time. The first of the four is set to release May of 2015. The show is Daredevil. Charlie Cox is cast to play Matt Murdock a blind lawyer from Hell's Kitchen. He fights crime in the courtroom by day and at night is the guardian of his neighborhood. Even though Daredevil is blind, his other four senses are heighten to superhuman levels.

I am excited about the potential of a good Daredevil adaptation. Unlike many comic book fans, I did not hate the 2003 movie but I did believe it could have been better. I am hoping this series can capture the strength and vulnerability of this character. I am looking forward to the other three shows and then the potential of the Defenders team up.

No comments:

Post a Comment