Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Last Jedi Trailer

The new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi was released. You can click here to watch it on Youtube. I am very excited for this movie.

A few things I observed when watching this trailer. 1.) Rey is very powerful and so is Kylo Ren. 2.) The character of Leia is going to be treated with amazing care. 3.) Phasma is finally going to do something. 4.) Luke is going to be a very different jedi then the one we saw in RotJ.

I am also wondering about the white wolf/fox we see in the trailer. Could this be a tribute to Dave Filoni? It would be well deserved honor. I hope that they placed this creature in The Last Jedi in honor of all of his hard work for the Star Wars galaxy.

What did you think of the trailer? Are you ready for the new Star Wars film? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment